The Library of the University of Applied Sciences is a scientific library with a predominant presence inventory.
The collection focuses in particular in the areas of:
- Criminology and
- Tax law.
The range of services includes the time:
- ca. 30.000 media units,
- ca. 200 Loose-leaf editions,
- ca. 200 current journals,
- collections of decisions of the highest German courts nationwide,
- federal law gazettes, official gazettes and
- the possibilities of the CD-ROM and the Internet access.
The ability to borrow professional literature, is for members of various educational institutions of the education and training center.
The library works with the software Pica of the Common Library Network ( GBV ). Loan booking, cataloging and research done online. Users of the library have, inter alia, to investigate the possibilities in inventory, view the current library collection as well as their library account.
Tel. Loan: 283-145